Thursday, January 13, 2011

One week

One week from today we will own our house. I still can't totally decide on a kitchen color. Oh well. If I paint and it looks awful I'll just repaint. Jon has offered absolutely no opinion on paint colors, would not say what he liked or did not like and said they all looked the same. So I picked them out myself and have had them mostly picked out for weeks now. Then last night he suddenly decided he didn't like the blue. It's too bright. Um, okay. So now I have to find another blue.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the house! (This is Mom, not Hannah, even though she can't wait to see it, either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK.. this is a blog for it to WORK U have to POST Stuff... its Feb the 5th... nothing has happened in your life since Jan the 13th.... once a week is the min... GET WITH THE PROGRAM... LUV U

    ReplyDelete